In light of the recent news, I’m having a case of the, “watch what the other hand is doing” syndrome attack me today.
- The Dollar is way down, within a few points of the 2008 levels just before the crash.
- In turn, commodities are soaring – gas is at $3.80+ in my immediate AO.
- Silver is at $47! Forty, bloody, seven!
- Gold is shockingly unrealistic.
- Food is moving through the roof as well.
There is no doubt we are at a tipping point. To what, I have no idea, but there is something lurking just beyond the shadows waiting to pounce. I’ve stood by for a long, long time now just waiting for the hammer to fall. It seems as though that time is immanently at hand…