On the move. Saturday’s exercise:
- fire randomly loaded mag stationary at 60 meters
- when dry, run to second position, change mag and engage battery before getting to second position, about 40 meters from target
- fire second randomly loaded mag, when dry rapid change before reaching third target, about 20 meters from target
- fire third randomly loaded mag, stationary reload, fire fourth randomly loaded mag, transition to sidearm
- repeat until out of ammo or too tired
- vary speeds as needed
Clear all jams, ftf’s, misfires, and various malfs. Keep the carbine up in your workspace so you can see downrange. Try not to put a hole in your leg, foot, truck, or anyone else out on the field with you.
It was almost 80 and sunny all day on Saturday. Good times.